The NEXEDGE® range of digital hand portable walkie talkies offer the proven benefits of increased range, improved sound quality, security, advanced lone worker safety features and automatic Digital/Analogue Mixed Mode operation.
The range includes low, mid and fully featured high tier, GPS equipped and Intrinsically Safe (IS) models, with and without display and keypad, which all provide the flexibility to operate in the following modes:
- NXDN Digital Conventional and FM Analogue
- NXDN Digital Conventional and Digital Trunking
- Multi-Protocol Analogue
- FDMA dPMR (3) and NXDN
- P25 (1)
- TDMA DMR (1) (2)
- Multi-Site Digital Trunking
- Multi-Site IP Network Compatible
- DMR (1) (2) Digital Conventional IP Network Compatible
- dPMR (3) Digital Conventional IP Network Compatible
(1) NX-5000 Series
(2) NX-3000 Series
(3) Selected NEXEDGE NXDN models can be configured for dPMR operation
To find out more about how Kenwood NXDN radios can be put to work for you, please contact an authorised Kenwood Communications reseller.
Click here for Non EU specification hand portable walkie talkies.
Click here for ATEX / IECEx models.