Digital Base Stations & Repeaters
NEXEDGE NXDN Digital/Analogue VHF/UHF Repeater/Base Unit
If you need to operate over larger areas or across a longer range than can be achieved by a hand portable radio or mobile radio, you will need a base station repeater. In addition to the high-specification NXR-700E and NXR-800E models, our economical NXR-710E (VHF band) and NXR-810E (UHF band) base stations are a key element in the NEXEDGE® product line-up, providing a cost effective means to achieve a communications infrastructure for single-site/local area applications.
NEXEDGE® Generation 2
With NEXEDGE® Generation 2 (Gen2), the outstanding abilities that a NEXEDGE® system offers in terms of scalability, flexibility and performance are further enhanced to include the capability to:
- Base Station and repeaters modes with 30 Channels - Simplex or Full Duplex
- 40/50 Watt @ 50% duty; 25 Watt @ 100% duty
- Link 1,000+ sites or 24 networks in a Digital Trunked Wide Area IP Network
- Analogue Conventional (12.5 / 25 kHz)
- Digital Conventional (6.25 / 12.5 kHz)
- Mixed Mode Conventional (12.5 kHz analogue / 6.25 kHz digital)
Click for further details on NEXEDGE® Gen2.
To find out more about how Kenwood NXDN radios can be put to work for you, please contact an authorised Kenwood Communications reseller.
Click for details on the flexible and scalable Kenwood KAS-20 Advanced Windows-based AVL & Dispatch Software Suite.