The NEXEDGE® and NEXEDGE® Gen2 range of NXDN digital Base Station / Repeaters provide the basis on which to build an infinitely scalable and flexible, multi-site trunked voice and data communications network. They share the proven NEXEDGE® digital benefits of increased range, improved sound quality and advanced security capabilities.
- Digital NXDN/Analogue Autosensing Received Mode operation
- NXDN Digital Air Interface
- AMBE+2 Vocoder for Natural Sounding Digital Voice
- NXDN Digital Conventional and FM Analogue Modes even on the same channel
- 30 Channel Scanning Base Station (Conventional Mode)
- Digital Single and Multi-Site Trunking ability
To find out more about how Kenwood NXDN radios can be put to work for you, please contact an authorised Kenwood Communications reseller.
Click to download our White Paper on Trunking.
Click here to read or view a case study on the mission and operations critical NEXEDGE® trunked system serving the whole of Lithuania.
Click here for EU specification Base Station / Repeaters.